Monday 6 May 2013

Well wishes

Morning Everyone
To make this card I first made a 8 by 8 mat using Ivory card, next I got a piece of white card and cut it a quarter of a inch smaller then the Ivory card. Next I cut out another piece of Ivory card at 6 by 6; again I cut a white piece of card a quarter of an inch smaller.
Next I used three of the border dies from SB A2 Scalloped Borders 1 on my smaller white mat. I then cut a piece of green patterned paper the same size as my white layer started and laid it in-between my Ivory and white layers.
I then used my creative expressions sentiment stamp to create my greeting and then stamped an order around it. Next I cut this out using an X Cut die.
To finish this card I added an Ivory bow and a pearl in each corner of the smaller mat.
Hope all you bloggers have great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment