Friday 17 May 2013

Flowers Blooming

Another day another blog :)
To make this card I used Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4, Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, a rose stamp and my pro markers.
To start this card I first cut two base mats, one in silver mirror card and the next one in a plain white card stock.
I then used the larger Label from the Elegant Rectangles to cut the next layer in a soft green card stock. I then cut the second size label in white card stock.
One I cut this layer out I stamped my image onto this label, once I choose which colours to use I coloured my image with my Pro-Markers.
I then stamped my Happy Birthday sentiment on a small piece of white card and cut it out using a die from SB Resplendent Rectangles.
I hope you all like today’s card.    

No comments:

Post a Comment