Wednesday 15 May 2013

Birthday Bear

 
And heres today's blog.
 
For this card I used Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, a forever friends stamp and again my Pro Markers.
I first cut two rectangle mats, one in gold mirror card and one out of a white card stock. I then cut the largest die from SB Resplendent Rectangles in a dusty lilac card.
Next I cut out the next size down of the dies in white card and also cut the smallest die out of white card. I stamped my sentiment in the smaller of the white dies and my Forever friends stamp in the larger white die.
I selected the colours I needed and then coloured my stamped image using my pro markers working from darkest colour to lightest. I cut a mat to go behind my sentiment in the same dusty pink card used on the largest of the die cut mats.
I really like how this turned out, what do you all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment