Wednesday 8 May 2013

Love Layers

Good Morning everyone.
To make this card I used SB Elegant labels, SB Radiant Rectangles an X cut die and a Creative expressions sentiment stamp.
I first cut a mat of silver matt mirror card. Then in a white card I cut out the largest of the labels from SB elegant labels 4.Next I used the largest die from SB Radiant rectangles to cut a mat out of red card< I also cut a red mat using the second smaller die from this die set.
Then using the largest die and the embossing frame that fits with it I cut my next layer out of white card. I places the smaller red mat on top of this and then used the smaller frame die to cut out my next layer, I embossed the smaller oval frame it to this layer.
Finally I stamped my creative expressions onto white card using a sticky ink and used a tinsel red embossing powder. I then cut this shape out using an X Cut die.  

 I hope you have a great day and I will see you at my next blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment