Thursday 2 May 2013

Deeply Yours

 
Morning Everyone. I stepped away from my Elegant Labels 4 for this one so I hope that it works.
to make this I first cut a bottom mat out of Ivory card, next I cut a slightly smaller piece of white card, then i again cut anothe piece of Ivory card only leaving a bit of a larger border around it.
Then I cut a piece of white card again only just smaller than the Ivory mat under it.
I then used Spellbinders Adorning Squares to emboss only the larger of the dies.
 
 
I then used one of the smaller Adorning Squares to create a base for my sentiment. I again used a Creative Expressions Kindest thoughts stamp and a black ink to make the sentiment.

 
I placed the sentiment in the middle of the embossed larger adorning squares and raised it slightly using pin plair.
To finish it off i added a little cosmic shimmer pearl drop in each corner.


Would love to hear your thoughts. Have a great day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment