Friday 3 May 2013

Clear sky's

 
Morning again everyone. You guessed it back to my 5*7 Elegant Labels 4 today :)
I made this card to match the beautiful sky that was out today.
I started by cutting a white mat around 5 by 7 in size. I then cut the two of the largest labels out and embossed them. I then kept them in the dies and distressed them using Tim Holtz faded jeans.
 
 
I then used a Creative Expressions Kindest thoughts stamp again i stamped it with a sticky ink. I then used a sky blue embossing powder to tie the sentiment in colour wise with the rest of the card.

 
As the finishing touches for this card i punched out three large flowers and three smaller flowers. I distressed the larger flowers but left the smaller ones white so that i could place them in the middle of the larger flowers and they would stand out.

 
I really am pleased with this card, Its amazing how a bit of sunshine can effect the cards that you make. Hope you like it, take care xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment