Saturday 11 May 2013

Swan Song

 
Morning everyone. For my card today I have used SB Elegant Labels 4 and a Joy double swan die.
First I cut the two large labels out in a plain white card stock; once I had cut them I then embossed them. I left the labels in the dies and inked through them with the faded jeans Tim Holtz distress ink.
In the smaller of the labels die’s I stamped my ‘Congratulations’ sentiment at the top in a permanent black ink.
Next I cut out and embossed my two swans. I placed these below my sentiment and so that they were facing each other.
Once I had layered all my elements together I matted it onto a slightly larger piece of white card stock to finish the card.  
I am really pleased with this card and think it would make a lovely wedding card. I hope that you all like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment