Thursday 16 May 2013

Pretty Amazing

Morning everyone, I hope you are all well.
For this card I used Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders 1 and a Marianne flower die.
First I cut a mat out of a white piece of card stock. I then cut another piece of white card stock a little smaller than before, I then used the SB A2 Scalloped Borders 1 and placed it on an uphill angle on this piece of card to cut. Once I had cut this I took the top half of the card and embossed it with a floral embossing folder.
I cut a piece of patterned paper that was the same size as my second white mat started and laid it behind the top embossed piece of white card.
I then cut out three flowers using my Marianne flower die and then punched out nine flowers using a flower punch. I placed these across the cut border line so that they flowed upwards.
To finish this card I added a patterned ribbon along the near bottom of the card.
I think that this really finished the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment