Thursday 25 April 2013

Frilly Green

 
Good Morning Again Bloggers!
 
This card is made using Spellbinders Adorning Squares and Spellbinders A2 Scolloped Borders 1.
 
I first cut a mat of green card slightly smaller than A5 as my base.
I then cut a white piece of card slightly smaller than the green base.
 
 
I then used first one of the scolloped border 1's to get the edge at the bottom of this then lined up one of the border dies that cuts and embosses, i then repeated this a further two times

 
Once i had done this i used the adorning squares and used the two largest dies to cut out the square, i cut two of these and layed then ontop of each other but ofset them to create a star.
I Then cut the smaller square and stamped a creative expressions sentiment in the centre. I then placed this in the centre of the star.
To finish this card i added Ivory pearls to each corner of the white card.
 
I hope you like it :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment