Saturday 27 April 2013

Flower Love

 
Morning Bloggers!
 
To make this card i used Spellbinders Adorning squares. A kanban topper from Language of flowers and a fiskers embossing board.
I first cut a pink piece of card, then a slightly smaller piece of white card which i then embossed the corners with my fiskers board.
 
 
I then cut out the Adorning Square in pink also and placed it as a diamond, I got my topper and placed it on square to create a star that sits inbetween the embossed corners.

 
Again to finish the card i added Ivory pearls, these where placed in the centres of the embossed flowers. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me. I love your blog, you have so many beautiful things, and so many beautiful dies. I put you in my sidebar so I wouldn't forget to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome your page is amazing, i have also added it to my side bar so that i dont miss ablog that you make.
    Thank you so much i am glad that you like my cards.

    ReplyDelete