Friday 26 April 2013

A Mellow Day

 
Morning again bloggers!
 
The Spellbinder die i used on this card is the 5*7 Elegant labels 4. this is my fav die at the moment.
I cut a yellow base mat to start with, I then cut the two largest of the label dies. To do this i placed the two dis both on one piece of white card. when they were cut i first placed the largest of the frames on the yellow mat but glued it flat.
I then stamped my Creative expressions sentiment onto the smaller of the labels, I then placed this inside the first frame only raised it above the flat first frame.
 
 
I then scored a piece of white card from corner to corner to create lines, then i rotated my card and again scored from corner to corned to create this cris cross pattern. I placed this to the side of my labels. On each of the cross overs I added a Ivory pearl as can be seen below.

 
To finish this card and add balance to the overall card i added three white foam roses.
I hope you like it! x


No comments:

Post a Comment