Wednesday 24 April 2013

Buds of a flower

 
Good Morning Bloggers!
 
This card has been made using one of my newest Spellbinders Dies
To create this card i first cut a mat out of white card that was just a little bigger then the biggest of the Dies, Then using Spellbinders 5*7 Elegant Labels 4 i cut out first the largest of the Dies and the tag size die out of a dusty pink card. I cut out the medium die in white card to layer inbetween these two layers. 
I then cut out a corrisponding shape out of white card and stamped my creative expressions sentiment into this. 
 
 
To finish this card i made a double bow out of a white silky ribbon and placed two roses that match the dusty pink card behind this.

 
This has got to be at the moment my Spellbinders Die of the month.
I hope that you all like the finished card.


No comments:

Post a Comment