Friday 7 March 2014

 
 
 
 
 

 

Pink Friends

 
This card is made using basic white card stock at 300gsm, a pink blossom 250gsm card and a card and topper from the Kanban Language of flowers kit.
I first folded the white card blank in half using a scoring board and a bone folder to make a A5 basic card blank, I then cut the pink card to just over  an A5 mat, then I cut the Kanban backing card to half an inch smaller than the pink card mat.
I cut another two inch strip of the pink card and a one and three quarters inch of the Kanban backing card and matted them together. I then took my topper and created a mate again with the pink card, that was half an inch bigger than my topper to create a mat to lift the topper.
Once I put this all together I added colour matching gems on two corners to balance the card.
This is the end card. I hope you like it. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment